Monday, April 21, 2008

Poets Go Elsewhere

Ok, So I've come to a conclusion... I am no "wordsmith." I've always thought of "bloggers" as somewhat poetic in their own way, putting up witty,smart, funny, posts that people think, "wow thats pretty cool." Well, not here, if you need to be impressed, not gonna happen from my post. Now if Angela posts, that might be different. She's a bit smarted than I. But consider yourself lucky that the posts from me aren't something like.."poop...ha.ha.ha" I'm a guy, what can I say, you know thats what we think half the time...I'll spare you that and give you part of the other half. Anyhow, these post will probably simply consists of the only thing poetic I think I've ever really had a part of(though I had little to do with any of it): my wonderful wife and our beautiful daughter.

This is true poetry anyways. Isn't she gorgeous?


Our Family.

We are all doing really well. Everyday I just try to get past 5:00 to be able to get back to the girls. Seems like we're always busy, kinda funny really. I'm don't think we'd know what to do if things ever slowed down. Angela's birthday was last Thursday (4/17), one of things I got for her was a Zoo Pass to the OKC zoo. So now we can go all we want to this year. We went on Saturday with Ellison's Aunt Steffany, Uncle Alan, Ryder, Maddox, and Landon. Maybe she's a bit young to really enjoy the Zoo, but she has been a few times now and she is alway so happy. Its nice to get outside and walk around, for her and for us! On Tuesdays Ellison works from home with her daddy, and I'm sure she thinks I'm the lazy person ever. Always sitting down staring at writing that doesn't make any sense, maybe one day she'll get it... or maybe one day, she'll actually tell everyone how lazy daddy is! But the good thing is, she's always so good! She sits by me and just smiles all day..... until she's hungry. Then we take a break.


Then she eats and sleeps... and isn't that a beautiful sight!


So Angela and I went to Norman to visit the Ward crew on Wednesday. Poor twins were not feeling that great and so they went to the doctor. Come to find out, they have some ear infections and Ryder has a busted ear drum. So of course he was unhappy. BUT!!! while we were there, I had the nurse weigh Miss Ellison... and hold your horses.... she came in at an amazing 13 lbs!! WOW! She is getting so big! I think she is trying to catch her cousins, and at this rate, it won't be long until she does it.


I'm working on making her a Daddy's Girl. Thats something I can control right!?


Well Thats all you get for today. At some point I have to actually start working! We hope to see you all very soon!


Love you all.

No comments:

Life is Beautiful.