Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ellison Jean.... 18 months old!

Wow!! I cannot believe our little girl is fixin' to be 18 months!! She is such a big girl! She uses complete sentences now... most of which contain "I don't want.." whatever it is that we are trying to get her to do. :) She thinks she is hilarious! She'll do something or say something, crack up, then say "I so funny." Phillip is trying to teach her to add "and so humble" to her I so funny phrase. :P He, too, thinks he's hilarious!

I was waiting until August to really start potty-training but she has pretty much done it on her own. We still wear pull-ups when we go out... just in case she gets too busy or I don't pull over quick enough! She doesn't even notice that she doesn't get a prize when we are in any bathroom but hers... but she does bargain for a bigger prize when we are at home. She'll go pee pee and we'll wash her hands and as I start to give her the usual 2 m&m's, she'll say "four?"

Starting Monday I am now a full-time, stay-at-home mommy for our Ellison. I have really struggled every time I have had to leave her... and my work is awesome enough to let me resign but stay on PRN so that I can go in now and then to keep my scanning up, and financially we've always planned on this, so I am nervous but super pumped! Too bad that my first two days home with her I've been sick. :P No fun.

This sweet little girl still never ceases to amaze us!

No comments:

Life is Beautiful.