Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring fever

Well, Ellison too has the flu. :( I don't think I've ever even had the flu, but my little girl does! I'm so sad! But she seems to be doing well! It still amazes me (and the nurses) at how happy she is when she's sick. Ear infection- still happy, shots- still happy, flu- still happy!! It was a little sad after the nurse swabbed her nose. She did really well, but she couldn't get a cry out so she just babbled sadly at me. Then she perked up to say bye to everyone! Phillip went back to work today and Ellison's fever is pretty much gone, so I think we are getting close to being back amongst the living! :) It's been so pretty and Ellison loves outside so I'm so excited for her to be well and get to go out and play!

We recently had a new edition to our family! Sarah Foster! She's a mut, but she's beautiful! Steffany found her on the internet and Phillip fell in love with her picture. All we really know about her is that she's under four months old and she looks mostly german shepherd with a little bit of Husky around her face. She definitely got her bark from the husky in her!!! She's going to be a big dog, but she's still a puppy and it's shocking to hear such a deep howl come out of such a cute little dog. She hardly ever lets us hear it though. Ellison really likes her, but she follows her around and doesn't realize that Sarah can knock her on her bottom so we have to referee! I'll post a picture soon!

I finally got to do some sewing this past weekend while Lisa was here and I am so excited! I made Ellison a teal tu-tu with a lime green waistband! It's super simple but super cute! We actually just took her passy away on the 8th, so I also made her a blanket to start sleeping with. I don't really mean to replace one habit with another but I just know they say they can start sleeping with a blanket and I really have been wanting to make her one for a long time! It's patchwork looking on one side and I used pink Sherpa on the other side!! Then I cut a E out of the patchwork and sewed it onto the pink side!

No comments:

Life is Beautiful.